Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HD<#VOCALOID.Editor For Cubase Torrent

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le serveur -> Règlement de WarCo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lissamue

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD<#VOCALOID.Editor For Cubase Torrent Répondre en citant

VOCALOID Editor For Cubase Torrent > urlin.us/2boo3

.The,reason,these,are,doing,so,much,better,,it,can,be,argued,,is,because,the,Japanese,have,been,more,open,to,the,new,technologyNot,much,non-Japanese,libraries,,idiotproof,youtube,videos,,etcI,actually,like,electronic,music,with,real,lead,vocalsPiano,There's,nothing,wrong,with,a,good,VST,piano,I,actually,use,VST,Synth,/,Instruments,only,now,,Cubase,Pro,8,on,Mac,with,some,NI,VSTVocaloid,,is,,very,,much,,a,,Japanese,,product,,and,,any,,information,,in,,English,,is,,almost,,non-existentThanks,,&,,enjoy!,,Wiki,,Links,,GS,,Wiki,,(Home),,Wiki,,Tools,,Special,,pages,,Books,,Recent,,changes,,Vocal,,synthesizer,,(Vocaloid),,Mac,,New,,Reply,,Thread,,Tools,,Search,,thread,,10th,,November,,2014,,,,#1,,Carlier74,,Gear,,Head,,,,Thread,,Starter,,Vocal,,synthesizer,,(Vocaloid),,Mac,,My,,daughter,,is,,really,,into,,manga,,and,,would,,like,,to,,use,,Yamaha's,,Vocaloid,,,as,,it,,has,,all,,the,,Japanse,,character,,voice,,patchesSubj,,is,,a,,glorified,,vocal,,sample,,library,,with,,"user-friendly",,interfaceNice,,presentation,,videoIn,,other,,words,,the,,Milli,,Vanilli,,deal,,Unless,,they're,,doing,,something,,J-,,it's,,unlikelyIt's,,,a,,,pointless,,,argument,,,,because,,,these,,,things,,,(even,,,if,,,Yamaha's,,,marketing,,,people,,,may,,,pretend,,,otherwise),,,are,,,really,,,not,,,about,,,replacement,,,,but,,,a,,,new,,,directionShare,Quote,10th,June,2015,,#8,AMP6,Gear,Nut,,I'm,a,bit,late,to,the,party,also,maybe,because,I'm,on,Mac,but,I,do,find,it,interestingYou,will,have,some,good,stuff,by,the,end,of,the,month7,,songs,,albums,,recorded,,in,,1,,weekThe,,way,,we,,make,,records,,today,,it,,could,,be,,easily,,argued,,that,,no,,one,,is,,real,,anymoreAlso,crypton,is,the,company,behind,miku,,so,thats,something,i,suppose,This,is,the,one,i,have,Big,Fish,Audio,-,Meiko,V3,-,A,dynamic,female,voice,instrument,with,powerful,expressions,and,articulations,Heres,an,example,of,a,cover,i,did,using,meiko,v3,Share,Quote,11th,November,2014,,#5,Carlier74,Gear,Head,,Thread,Starter,Thanks,,ricobra!,That,sounds,like,what,she's,looking,for.Really,,only,a,few,hoursBy,using,this,site,,you,agree,to,our,use,of,cookiesSearch,,this,,Thread,,Advanced,,Search,,Vocaloid,will,spread,and,reach,more,and,more,people,,who,will,in,turn,find,new,ways,of,enjoying,its,possibilitiesHow,,,can,,,I,,,communicate,,,in,,,a,,,way,,,that,,,is,,,my,,,expressionYep,,,,really,,,pushing,,,the,,,boundariesHere's,,,a,,,video,,,where,,,I,,,show,,,what,,,Blue,,,can,,,do,,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,what,,,Blue,,,cannot,,,doThey,usually,have,some,basic,gear,and,booth,for,recording,themselvesThat,,,modern,,,trend,,,is,,,putting,,,me,,,offGreat,,for,,them,,,and,,great,,for,,usGetting,one's,panties,in,a,twist,because,the,visual,presentation,isn't,what,produced,the,audio,would,be,like,getting,upset,with,nearly,every,movie,,TV,show,,or,animation,you've,ever,watchedShare,Quote,17th,June,2015,,#14,timemist,Gear,Addict,,,My,Studio,Quote:,Originally,Posted,by,chokobo,New,possibilities,I,agreeNot,,,much,,,non-Japanese,,,libraries,,,,idiotproof,,,youtube,,,videos,,,,etcMaybe,,,for,,,duetsWindows,,Mac,,Android,,iPhone,,ForMac,,More,,Answers,,Forum,,Log,,in,,/,,Sign,,up,,Better,than,some,wacky,Japanese,program,than,takes,days,to,program,it,proper,and,still,sounds,fakeNew,,Reply,,Facebook,,Twitter,,LinkedIn,,Google+,,Reddit,,Search,,Forums,,,,Topic:,,Backups,,Controllers,,Hardware,,Synthesizers,,and,,Keyboards,,Mac,,MIDI,,/,,Sequencers,,Modular,,Synthesizers,,Music,,Production,,Software,,PC,,Performance,,in,,Electronic,,Music,,Routing,,Samples,,Technical,,Issues,,(Electronic,,Instruments),,Accessories,,(Reviews),,Audio,,Interfaces,,(Reviews),,Bass,,(Reviews),,Bass,,Amps,,(Reviews),,Compressors,,&,,Limiters,,(Reviews),,Consoles,,(Reviews),,Converters,,(Reviews),,Cymbals,,(Reviews),,DAW,,(Reviews),,DSP,,Accelerators,,(Reviews),,EQs,,(Reviews),,Guitar,,(Reviews),,Guitar,,Amps,,(Reviews),,Guitar,,Pedals,,(Reviews),,Keyboard,,(Reviews),,Kits,,(Reviews),,Metalwork,,(Reviews),,Mic,,Preamps,,(Reviews),,Microphones,,(Reviews),,Modular,,Synth,,(Reviews),,Module,,(Reviews),,Monitors,,(Reviews),,Musical,,Instrument,,Plugins,,-,,Compressors,,(Reviews),,Plugins,,-,,EQ,,(Reviews),,Plugins,,-,,FX,,(Reviews),,Plugins,,-,,Mastering,,(Reviews),,Plugins,,-,,Tape,,Emulation,,(Reviews),,Plugins,,-,,Virtual,,Instruments,,(Reviews),,Pro,,Tools,,(Reviews),,Reverbs,,/,,Effects,,(Reviews),,Snares,,(Reviews),,Software,,(Reviews),,Synths,,(Reviews),,Acoustic,,Guitars,,Amp,,Sims,,/,,Modellers,,/,,Plug-ins,,Amp,,Simulators,,/,,Modellers,,Amps,,Banjos,,/,,Mandolins,,/,,Ukeleles,,/,,etc,,Bass,,Bass,,Guitars,,Effects,,,Pedals,,&,,DIs,,Electric,,Guitars,,Gear,,Demo,,Pickups,,&,,Electronics,,Speakers,,/,,Cabs,,Article,,-,,Top,,10,,Bass,,Drum,,Cymbals,,Drum,,Kit,,Drum,,Tuning,,E-Drums,,Hats,,Percussion,,Snare,,Toms,,Triggering,,Church,,/,,Worship,,Sound,,Desks,,/,,Consoles,,/,,Systems,,DJ,,Gear,,FOH,,General,,Live,,Sound,,Guitar,,Installation,,Instrument,,/,,Backline,,Videos,,Monitoring,,Roadies,,/,,Stage,,Techs,,Touring,,Classical,,Folk,,Funk,,Hip,,Hop,,Indie,,Industrial,,Jazz,,Metal,,Pop,,RnB,,Rock,,Techno,,Test,,World,,Music,,DJ,,Gear,,Hardware,,Hardware,,Mobile,,Apps,,Musical,,Instrument,,Sample-Based,,Instrument,,Software,,Software,,Electronics,,Tech,,Specs,,Electronics,,Tools/Assembly,,Gear,,Design,,&,,Construction,,Gear,,how,,does,,it,,work?,,Gear,,Repair,,&,,Refurbishing,,New,,Parts,,Pedals,,Schematics,,&,,Service,,Manuals,,Spare,,Parts,,Film,,Post,,-,,Controllers/Hardware,,Post,,-,,Editing,,Post,,-,,Encoding,,Post,,-,,Mixing,,Post,,-,,Plug-ins,,Post,,-,,Restoration,,Post,,-,,Video,,Editing,,Post,,-,,Video,,Mastering,,Radio,,Specs,,(levels),,Surround,,TV,,Video,,Acquisition/Capture,,Video/DVD,,Web,,For,,Auction,,(FA),,For,,Sale,,(FS),,For,,Sale,,or,,Trade,,For,,Trade,,(FT),,Free,,Want,,to,,Buy,,(WTB),,Forum,,Issue,,Forum,,Suggestion,,General,,Electronic,,Music,,Info,,Hardware,,Synthesizers,,and,,Keyboards,,MIDI/Sequencers,,Modular,,Synthesizers,,Performance,,in,,Electronic,,Music,,Repairs,,&,,Parts,,&,,Synth,,DIY,,Mastering,,-,,ATR,,use/maintenance,,Mastering,,-,,Audio,,restoration,,Mastering,,-,,Converters,,Mastering,,-,,Formats,,and,,Delivery,,Mastering,,-,,Plug,,Ins,,Mastering,,-,,Technique,,Mastering,,-,,Vinyl,,Moan,,Mobile,,/,,iPad,,App,,Presets,,&,,Soundbanks,,Samples,,&,,Loops,,Samples,,&,,Loops,,Samples,,&,,Loops,,Remote,,Accessories,,Remote,,Advice,,Remote,,Audio,,for,,Video,,Remote,,Beginners,,Remote,,Broadcast,,Remote,,Buildout,,Remote,,Business,,Remote,,Classical,,Remote,,Gear,,Remote,,Gig,,Report,,Remote,,Instruments,,Remote,,Interfacing,,Remote,,Jazz,,Remote,,Live,,Performance,,Remote,,Live,,Sound,,Remote,,Location,,Recording,,Remote,,Mic'ing,,Remote,,Mics,,Remote,,Mixing,,Remote,,Portable,,Remote,,Recording,,Remote,,Rock,,Remote,,Show,,&,,Tell,,Remote,,Technical,,Remote,,Technique,,Remote,,Transportation,,Remote,,Wireless,,Remote,,Wiring,,Samplers,,Software,,Instruments,,and,,Tools,,500,,Series,,AD/DA,,Converters,,Analog,,Recording,,/,,Tape,,Australia/New,,Zealand,,Compression,,/,,Limiting,,DAW,,/,,DAW,,Workflow,,Drum,,Recording,,/,,Editing,,Effects,,Engineering,,EQs,,Event,,FOH,,Gear,,Gear,,Upgrading,,&,,Modifying,,Gear,,X,,vsThis,,,could,,,be,,,applied,,,to,,,any,,,one,,,that,,,plays,,,any,,,sort,,,of,,,instrumentHere,are,my,questions:,-,Will,the,Vocaloid,NEO,for,Mac,run,on,Cubase,LE7,(free)?,-,Is,there,another,type,of,midi,vocal,synth,like,Vocaloid,that,does,work,on,a,Mac?,Thanks,,Timo,Share,Quote,11th,November,2014,,#2,Mike,Greene,Gear,Maniac,,,I'm,not,sure,if,it,would,work,in,Cubase,LE,,but,you,can,download,a,free,trial,of,VOCALOID,Editor,for,Cubase,and,try,it,for,yourself,,although,finding,it,can,be,trickyThese,,tools,,offer,,an,,opportunity,,that,,has,,never,,existed,,beforeYou,,,might,,,try,,,Googling,,,on,,,your,,,own,,,,but,,,the,,,only,,,download,,,page,,,I,,,could,,,find,,,for,,,the,,,free,,,trial,,,version,,,was,,,in,,,Japanese:,,,VOCALOID,,,My,,,company,,,,Realitone,,,,makes,,,a,,,product,,,called,,,Realivox,,,Blue,,,which,,,runs,,,in,,,Kontakt,,,(and,,,therefore,,,works,,,in,,,Cubase,,,,including,,,LE.),,,If,,,you,,,don't,,,own,,,Kontakt,,,(which,,,costs,,,$399,),,,we,,,give,,,you,,,an,,,option,,,(for,,,$10,,,more),,,to,,,buy,,,the,,,"Kontakt,,,Player",,,version,,,,so,,,you,,,can,,,use,,,the,,,free,,,Kontakt,,,Player,,,(which,,,will,,,work,,,in,,,Cubase,,,LE.),,,Realivox,,,Blue,,,has,,,a,,,wordbuilder,,,,but,,,works,,,in,,,a,,,completely,,,different,,,(and,,,IMHO,,,,better),,,way,,,than,,,Vocaloid,,,does f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le serveur -> Règlement de WarCo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation